Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Discovering Denver

When I found out I was moving away from the place I was born and raised and moving to Colorado, I was, to say the least—nervous. I knew very little about this place. I spent hours on the internet. I began researching to find out about my future home, and was immediately impressed by the variety of things to do. I found info about wonderful parks and hiking trails, theaters, museums, a zoo, gardens, etc. I became excited about all that Denver and the surrounding areas had to offer.

Now that my family and I have actually moved here (We settled in the adjoining town of Lakewood).  I can officially say I'm in love with the Denver area! I have been amazed by everything there is to do here. Since moving here I have found more and more to love. I'm constantly learning about new things for me and my family to do. I was concerned I would be limited by our income, but have found no matter what your budget is there is something for you to do.

The coming posts are going to document the wonderful places, events, food, activities, and deals that I find as we explore and discover Denver and the surrounding areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment