Monday, February 14, 2011

Free Days in Denver

I fell in love with the Denver area the moment I learned about all the Free Days provided by SCFD (Scientific & Cultural Facilities District). There is so much I want to introduce my kids to and so much I've never done.

Since moving here we have visited for free the following:
 Free Days still left in February:
Botanic Garden-February 21st
Denver Museum of Nature and Science-February 27th
Denver Zoo-February 19th

Check out scfd.org to see all the Free Days. They also have a great bookmark you can download and print to keep track of  the Free Days of the most popular places.

You can read about our visits to Colorado Railroad Museum, Denver Zoo Part 1 and Part 2, and The Children's Museum.

What fun free things have you found to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment